Minecraft - Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

_DoYOUbLeave_ Hero Application

Go down

_DoYOUbLeave_ Hero Application Empty _DoYOUbLeave_ Hero Application

Post  _DoYOUbLeave_ Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:29 pm

I wish to apply for the role of Hero: _DoYOUbLeave_
I started playing on this server: 12/12/11
Why I deserve to be a Hero: I can't say as to anyone deserving a title such as "hero," but I have a superior and quality building knowledge and skill. I am an avid player and know and obey the rules. I have been a mod on several servers including Xenogamers and Left4Craft. I also have sufficient experience in Towny, Factions, Hardcore, Creative, and Vanilla servers. I WILL NOT vouch for people I do not know and report any discrepancies that might otherwise damage the tranquility of the server. If allowed Hero I will do my best to live up to the standards of this position.

I hereby agree to abide by all rules and definitions contained in the Hero Application and understand this is a privilege, not a right and this privilege may be revoked at any time by failing to follow the conditions set forth.

I don not currently have a Hero to vouch for me, but I am hoping my in-game charisma will incur respect in the eyes of many.

_DoYOUbLeave_

Back to top Go down