Minecraft - Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MinerGuy212 Hero Moderator Application

2 posters

Go down

MinerGuy212 Hero Moderator Application Empty MinerGuy212 Hero Moderator Application

Post  MinerGuy212 Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:57 pm

In Game Name:MinerGuy212

app for:Moderator

Do you have skype/mic:Yes william.shuford.conrad

How many MC accounts do you have:MinerGuy212(1)

What plugins do you have experience with: Jobs Towny Factions World Edit Chest Shop Mob Arena War Zone Essentials Lwc Craftbook Mcmmo Heroes Runecraft Bettershop Movecraft

What perm plugin do you prefer:Factions/Towny (Faction War is Superior)

What servers (if any) have you been a mod on:Truforge A simlar server and Epic Win Box a Freebuild server

Are samples of your creations available for viewing/where:Berlin and My Current Home
(if none availabel you must make one on server)

What is your favorite thing about Minecraft: SMP PVP and Making money Razz

What would you tell someone spamming for a TP: I would kick them for spamming or simply tell them to stop
If someone threatens to grief your server, how would you handle it: It would matter how seriously if it was something like a ddos I would notify Mish but if it was some Newbie trying to grief an unprotected home I would ignore it. I would probably ban if they were using serious greifing tools. (Bots Hacks Clients)

MinerGuy212

Back to top Go down

MinerGuy212 Hero Moderator Application Empty Re: MinerGuy212 Hero Moderator Application

Post  Mishrathium Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:50 pm

I just want mention, as a MOD of the server - you are unable to engage in pvp completely. Food for thought!

Mishrathium
Admin

https://mchaven.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down