Minecraft - Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Application

+3
BrunoFerreira
Ankz
Mishrathium
7 posters

Go down

Staff Application Empty Staff Application

Post  Mishrathium Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:58 am

------------------------------------------
Haven: Is accepting applications!
------------------------------------------

This is a survival server with Towny, McMMO, econonmy, PVP, Dungeons, GM Events amd a well defined core set of rules to play by.

We need people with excellent moderation, dungeon creation and customer service skills. You
MUST have skype and a working mic. No exceptions. Excellent communication skills and knowledge of Havens CORE rules are a must for mods.Please fill out the form below completely and if we are interested we will contact you with a private message.
If you have not been contacted the position was filled, you did not meet our criteria or we are undecided at this time.
Thank you in advance.

Do not ask mods or admins about application status IN GLOBAL CHAT.

~Team Haven

(please create a separate topic in this forum, with the heading - (ingamename) (position) application
[Haven Staff Application]
------------------------------
- positions - You may Choose only one
(Moderator / event planner / bug tester / Dungeon Wizard)
------------------------------

In Game Name:
app for:
are you over 18:
Do you have Teamspeak mic:
How many MC accounts do you have:
What plugins do you have experience with:
What perm plugin do you prefer:
What servers (if any) have you been a mod on:
Are samples of your creations available for viewing/where:
(if none availabel you must make one on server)
What is your favorite thing about Minecraft:
What would you tell someone spamming for a TP:
If someone threatens to grief your server, how would you handle it:

Last edited by Mishrathium on Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:01 pm; edited 5 times in total

Mishrathium
Admin

https://mchaven.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Staff Application Empty Application

Post  Ankz Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:10 pm

I'd like to apply for moderator. I know the server is brand new and I've not really had the chance to prove myself, I'll just give a shot at it.

In Game Name: Ankz
app for: Moderator
age: You probably don't want to know, but I hope I've proven my maturity. I'm 13, but not like the childish 13-year olds with the Justin Bieber voices.
Do you have skype/mic: Yes, I do. I found an old mic.
How many MC accounts do you have: 1.
What plugins do you have experience with: A lot, all plugins on this server except for Towny, but I'm starting to understand it.
What perm plugin do you prefer: None, I like them all.
What servers (if any) have you been a mod on: Every single one of them has shut down, unfortunately. The best one I've been on is ArticMining.
Are samples of your creations available for viewing/where: Unfortunately not. I'd love to make something here though.
What is your favorite thing about Minecraft: The fact that you can build anything you could ever imagine. Except for circles, ofcourse.
What would you tell someone spamming for a TP: I'd tell him/her that I will not do that, I would tell them the way though, unless I don't know it.
If someone threatens to grief your server, how would you handle it: I'd give him/her a warning at first. If he keeps threatening and makes an attempt on griefing, I'd kick him/her out of the server. If he/she keeps attempting and succeeds, that person will probably be banned. If that person attempts but does not succeed, I'd ask the admin what to do. It may be a little extreme and if I'm not allowed to ban I'd be fine with that.

I really hope you pick me despite the fact that I'm 13. Once again, I hope I've proven my maturity. If people need help, I'll help them, that's the main reason I've been a mod on 3 servers and an admin on 1 (not bragging, just telling Wink)
By the way, I'm from The Netherlands.

Greetings,
Ankz

Ankz

Back to top Go down

Staff Application Empty Re: Staff Application

Post  BrunoFerreira Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:02 pm

In Game Name: BrunoFerreira
app for: Bug Tester/Moderator.
Do you have skype/mic: I've skype and micro. But I do not like to speak.
How many MC accounts do you have: 1
What plugins do you have experience with: I've not being in any kind of server lately. So I can't answer this.
What perm plugin do you prefer: [Answer above]
What servers (if any) have you been a mod on: None, most of the time I enjoy being a "citizen".
Are samples of your creations available for viewing/where:
What is your favorite thing about Minecraft: The fact, that you can create anything you ever pictured in your own mind.
What would you tell someone spamming for a TP: I would tell that person to follow the rules, and if she kept asking for it, I would mute that person, for a few moments.
If someone threatens to grief your server, how would you handle it: I would have a conversation with the staff, in order to know how to proceed to this, by not doing anything against my rights.

GO HAVEN!

Last edited by BrunoFerreira on Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total

BrunoFerreira

Back to top Go down

Staff Application Empty appliaction for event planner

Post  nikotakanawi Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:26 pm

In Game Name:NikoTakanawi
app for:Eventplanner
age:im 18 years old, kinda imature ubt can be serious when i have to
Do you have skype/mic:yes i do have skype and a mic but its a bit glitchy.
How many MC accounts do you have:only 1
What plugins do you have experience with:Well mostly world edit.
What perm plugin do you prefer:none
What servers (if any) have you been a mod on:Hubriscraft (shut down may 18th 2011), vilag survival server (admin tho but yeah)
Are samples of your creations available for viewing/where:on my flickr account but most of them are my old ones, i do like to create underground caves with homes in it, and or abandoned temples/villages
What is your favorite thing about Minecraft:the open endness, the possibility to roleplay (i do loooove roleplaying ^_^) the community altho most of them greif which i do not a pprove of
What would you tell someone spamming for a TP:i would say no,then if they keep on doing it trying toget ahold of a moderator or admin, if nothing else then i would probably kick them/him/her, and if they rejoin and being an ass then i warn them 1 more time and then ban them or ask admin what to do.
If someone threatens to grief your server, how would you handle it:talk to the admin, getting proof by screenshots video etc,then if i can warn them, the nkick, then ask admin if i can ban. i wont tollerate greifing or spamming at any kind -_-.
nikotakanawi
nikotakanawi

Back to top Go down

Staff Application Empty Employee Application

Post  Fireelf15 Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:24 pm

In Game Name: Fireelf15

app for: Bug tester ( Plugin help, Moderator, Website design, Website Moderator, Bug tester, If the server is around for six months: Java Programer)

Do you have skype/mic: Yes: Joshua.nichols13 I have been told that my microphones are sound so good it's like I am right next to them

How many MC accounts do you have: Two, Fireelf15 and Fireelf16

What plugins do you have experience with: A lot, iconomy, Mob Arena, All Essentials plugins, World edit, Backup manager, bpermissions, Chest store, and I can master any plugin in a few hours

What perm plugin do you prefer: Any, But I love Pex

What servers (if any) have you been a mod on: If it counts my own then six, two of them mine, three of them friends through my server and one servers no longer up

Are samples of your creations available for viewing/where: My YouTube has some: My username is Fireelf17 (I can't post links) and my server has others (but is not In good shape due to a week of greif-allowed play (transition to a new world), I can tell you specific videos, (I can't post Links)

What is your favorite thing about Minecraft: The creativity, All the mods and plugins, and the community. (I have played since early alpha stages and love mojang's games)

What would you tell someone spamming for a TP: Tell them they can't spam, I can't TP them and stop or they would be kicked(unless I was allowed than I would just do it)

If someone threatens to grief your server, how would you handle it: One TP to them, Two Try to reason with them, Three Ban them, send the admin video, screenshot, or tell them what happened.

Here is a little more info. I have been hosting my own server since 1.9 Pre 1 and updated it to the newest 1.9 Pre the day it came out, It was hard to do because there were no plugins to protect things. So I learned how to keep things nice. I have done plugins on my server and helped others via Skype configure their plugins (sometimes doing it myself and sending it to them) I love making youtube videos and they get a fair number of views. I never greif but I do love a good PVP. I would love to help you with all of the things listed above and will devote time to help you as much as I can. I will also let you use my server to test things out before you install them on your server. The donator for my server Is a professional web programmer and I can get him to help me help you with the website for free. (I will do the work and I would ask him questions.) I have programmed my own website from scratch in html and php and am currently learning java. I would love to make my own plugins when I learn enough.

I have voted for your server on both sites, am wiling to help set up servers for $50 donation to you, would like to help with the Recruit a Friend Program, will make/watch YouTube videos of the server for your YouTube contest, Will help make/edit/judge banners for the banner contest, and I would like to help fix bugs.

Thanks for considering me,

Fireelf15

Last edited by Fireelf15 on Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Fireelf15
Fireelf15

https://www.youtube.com/user/Fireelf17?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Jordohio Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:31 am

Hopefully I'm accepted. It would be awesome. ^^
---
In Game Name: Jordohio

app for: Moderator

Do you have skype/mic: Yes. (Jordohio)

How many MC accounts do you have: One.

What plugins do you have experience with: McMMO, Towny, iConomy, and perhaps a few others.

What perm plugin do you prefer: I don't have a preferation on any. :3

What servers (if any) have you been a mod on: I've only really played on two or three servers in my Minecraft time, and all of then had very little players on. The admin however stated they would make me a moderator if more players came on. (Which never happened. Razz)

Are samples of your creations available for viewing/where: My own private Creative Server (on.fb.me/udQS7N) is where most of my awesome things are. Anything else is gone, sadly. As for on the server itself, Marcus1569 and I are planning on creating a town and a Christmas tree, so keep a look out for that! Very Happy

What is your favorite thing about Minecraft: I don't know.. This is really hard to explain. I love the social interaction in Minecraft and the fact that you can do whatever you want, where you want and when you want. Want to play with a few friends from school? Open a server and play for a few hours! Want to build something in your mind? Creative servers are there! School projects? Minecraft is perfect for it. I've also made a lot of friends through Minecraft. One especially is the most awesome guy in the world who is now hosting my website and has taught me too many things I know today. Everything about Minecraft is just awesome, and I can not pick out one single thing.

What would you tell someone spamming for a TP: I believe it would go along the lines of, "[username]: Requesting a TP is against the rules. Please stop. If you were unaware, please check /rules Smile"

If someone threatens to grief your server, how would you handle it: "[username]: As I'm sure you're aware, griefing is against the rules. If you didn't know that, check out /rules .. If you continue, I will have to ban you."
---
I've been playing Minecraft since the day it came out of Alpha. I'm quite thankful for Minecraft, and I don't know where I would be today without it. I hope you take my application into account and make me a moderator. My feelings won't be hurt if I'm not chosen. I just feel as though I could help out a lot. Smile
Jordohio
Jordohio

Back to top Go down

Staff Application Empty Staff Application

Post  Dotdane Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:36 pm

In Game Name: Dotdane

App For: Moderator/Bug tester

Do you have skype/mic: Yes- Dotdang

How many MC accounts do you have: two: Dotdane and Nun_Warrior

What plugins do you have experience with: Mob Arena, Essentials, World edit, Chest store, Stargate, World Manager, MCMMO, LWC, Magic Spells, Mob Disguise, Creative Gates, Citizens and I am pretty good at learning new ones

What perm plugin do you prefer: PermissionsEx and bPermissions (but I'm not very good at using either)

What servers (if any) have you been a mod on: When you count my own server, I have been a mod on three different servers for a while

Are samples of your creations available for viewing/where: I do a bit of super simple pixel art which can be seen on this server: 5.188.148.148:25565. I also do random redstone contraptions (mostly on my single player world, though)

What is your favorite thing about Minecraft: The super easy adaptability for Minecraft to be used in so many different ways. The community is amazing overall (not griefers obviously) with all the youtube content. The creativity that it inspires for people to design and create buildings or pixel art.

What would you tell someone spamming for a TP: First: I tell them, As you already might know, Spamming is not allowed, here fore spamming for a tp is also not allowed on this server. Second: I would say, If you are looking for this kind of treatment or just trying to be a nuisance, I suggest you find a new server to play on, otherwise I will have to help you leave. Third: If still causing trouble, The Ban Hammer comes out.

If someone threatens to grief your server, how would you handle it: First: Interrogate them and get an idea of the situation. Second: Give them time to decide if they will take back what they said and/or stop griefing. Third: Temporary Ban, the length depends on the specific situation. Fourth: Once again, Banned unless they post a valid reason in the correct section on the forums.

P.S. I have been hosting a server on my computer with (too) many plugins since Beta 1.3 and have played since one of the last days of Alpha

P.P.S. I really do like to find bugs with plugins Smile

Sincerely,
Dotdane Very Happy

Dotdane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down