Minecraft - Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dyavin Hero Application

Go down

Dyavin Hero Application Empty Dyavin Hero Application

Post  Dyavin Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:09 am

I wish to apply for the role of Hero: Dyavin

I started playing on this server: 12/17/2011

I hereby agree to abide by all rules and definitions contained in the Hero Application and understand this is a privilege, not a right and this privilege may be revoked at any time by failing to follow the conditions set forth.

Having read and reviewed the rules and the requirements for Hero status, I recognize that this application is premature. I have not been on the server for a week, but I decided to get my application posted as soon as possible, given the number of people already playing that have achieved the rank of hero, even though the server is not yet a week old. I am a solid mature player who helps where he can and is gracious in defeat and in victory. I am a founding member of the town of Demacia, and plan to develop our community on the server and invite other towns to unite with us or fall at our feet in crushing defeat should you choose to cross us. (Within the parameters and rules of the server, of course. Wink)

I do not have a hero to vouch for me, but if any heroes see this application I encourage them to talk to me in game and get to know me, because I would appreciate their support.

Dyavin

Back to top Go down